I thought I finished everything
but actually I am finished
fed up of pretending
because I am not that strong
I know all this won't have any meaning for you
because you can't sense my feelings now
it was me who decided all this
and again it's me who is suffering the most
for you, it doesn't even make any difference
I don't know why I still care
I refused to be the second option, then realized
being second option is better that being nothing
so here I am, crying...begging.. and saying
Ohh God please!! I want you back...
like!!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
ReplyDeletegud one....
ReplyDeletekeep writing....
Read of all 'em... All r good n deep
ReplyDeleteHope this isnt coming from some tragic experience you have had....
good one...
ReplyDeleteu prefer sadness, shadow, dark as preferred topic?
sets a mood
keep going
Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteand these words are not the result of any tragic experience, these are purely my thougts....
Thanks to Mr. Kandoth as well :)
ReplyDeleteyes, I prefer sadness and dark as my preferred topic... I don't know why but somehow I like them :)
who doesn't like darkness? :)
ReplyDeleteNice...short...a feeling so straight...good work Archana.
ReplyDeleteNice Lines Archana. I write too here Kindly follow me also and make some comments if you like it.
ReplyDeletewww.sahil-mishra.blogspot.in