Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Soul can't live in pieces ...

My existence is meaningless without you,
and alas!! you knew this
that's why you dared to break me into pieces
whenever you wanted
I recollected myself each time

but not today
I am trying to remove the piece which belongs to you
and irony is, you are there in every piece
I am incomplete, scattered, broken ...
aah!! it's painful
but I feel more relaxed
don't know the reason...

... I am not able to feel the pain now
as I ceased to exist
Ohh God!! I am dying
and I don't want to resist ...

soul can't live in pieces
I wish you knew this ...

2 comments:

  1. A clear thought that shrinks to say louder that pain has crossed all its barriers...What it also proves is there is lot of happiness in such a pain...!!
    Good one again..like Shadow...there is a subtle positivity here.

    Breaking out of life is much better tan trying to break apart..thats the reason probably pieces were hard to separate. Great poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pavan.... and a great comment I would say.... very neat and nice analysis...

    ReplyDelete